Enjoy our Barcelona Highlights tour and visit all the tourist attractions of the city, Relax and enjoy our exclusive guided tours with personal pick-up and drop-off.
Maximize your time in the city with our services of private tour guides in Barcelona and skip the typical grouped tours where you have to go along a group of over 20 people and a default route, and enjoy a completely personalized private tour and discover all the Barcelona Sightseeings without any kind of stress with private luxury vehicle with your personal driving-guide or licensed guide with perfect English and fully personalized tour to the demands of our customers.
The Barcelona Highlights tour is not the typical guided tour where the guides usually explain the typical boring information from the books . Instead, we will inform you about some interesting anecdotes about the history of the attractions that we will visit during the tour, you can be sure that with our exclusive service you will enjoy all the Barcelona sights without any stress and a fully customized tour, You are not going to be disappointed !!!
As on all our tours, your driver-guide we will pick you up from your hotel, cruise port or airport and we will take you back to your destination at the end of your Barcelona tour.
¨Do not forget that the exact route is your choice in the end and you can go for other places, if you wish¨
These are some of the top best Sightseeings that you can visit in your private tour:
- La sagrada Familia: This famous temple is the culmination of Gaudí’s architecture.
- El parque güell: Park by Gaudi with its marvellous views over the the city.
- Passeig de gracia: the avenue with the most modernist and splendid architecture in the city
- Pedrera/Casa Mila: surprising contribution to Gaudi’s modernism.
- Casa amatller: part of the block of “discordia”.
- Casa batlló: House by Gaudí and part of the block of “discordia.”
- Casa lleó: Part of the block of “discordia.”
- Plaza España: The most impressive square in the city
- The National Palace: Palace built for the Second Universal Exosition in 1929
- The Olympic Ring: Installations for the Olympic Games of 1992
- Montjuic castle: so much history and the perfect place to take photos of the city and the port.
- The Olympic port: beaches, shops, restaurants and a lot more.
- Plaza Cataluña: the heart of the city, downtown.
Our clients always recommend this Barcelona Highlights tour as a marvellous way to visit the best attractions in Barcelona
If you want to get more information and tips about Barcelona and its surroundings areas or you need some information before your trip to Barcelona please read our BLOG where we provide every week new articles for give a little more information about our wonderful city.
We hope you will be joining us soon on this guided tour, It is a delightful trip around the Famous Barcelona tourist sights.